Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm pretty sure that I order both a loveseat and a sofa.....

I love my loveseat, of course I would like to also love my sofa. Where oh where can it be? Well, I'll tell you what they told me...."We didn't have room on the truck for both." WTF!?!?!? They were supposed to be here on July 3rd, sofa didn't make it to the warehouse. Then they were supposed to be here on the 10th, sofa was there but they had to get the loveseat from the store. They finally got together for delivery. Ok set up delivery for between 5pm-9pm for them to show up at 8:55pm!!! WITHOUT MY SOFA!!!! So now that I have wasted an entire night waiting I get to do it all over again tomorrow night, what fun! I am not going to miss SNB on account of these guys. I'm going to call in the morning and ensure that I am first for delivery tomorrow night!

But the loveseat is really nice!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Looking good.

Sharon said...

Love the couches.....hate Ikea delivery. grrrr.