Saturday, July 5, 2008

As promised some finished projects!

The CEO has spoken. We are off and running and getting a really solid start for the craft show.

Adorable coaster sets, don't worry cat lovers you will be represented soon.
The countdown to Christmas calendar.........as of today there are 173 days to go. The calendar allows you to count from 30 days out.
A better picture of my turtle.....thanks to my SIL for letting me use her wonderful light box!
I have gotten a few more books and I have a basic idea of what I want to make. Now I just have to get modivated to work.

4 comments:

Moby Dick said...

The dog house and turtle are awesome!! They are all nice though.

Sharon said...

Looks awsome! I love that darn light box too. You realize, you are a better blogger than I am. :-)

I am such a good enabler. *pats self on back*.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I love how the dog house with Oreo turned out. I'm sure the CEO was quite pleased with it.