Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I found my thrill, on blueberry hill....

Yummy blueberries! I love blueberries and after 7 pounds of blueberries I'm happy that I don't need to pick again till next year. Don't get me wrong, they were delicious but we had blueberries, blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, blueberries with cereal, blueberries with vanilla ice cream, blueberries in all sorts of ways. So here's to a fantastic blueberry crop!Did you know T0ny Stewart changed his number this year? I guess that is they way it works in NASCAR. So I had to design a new pattern for the new number and new colors. I like it. And I've already had one happy customer!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Blueberries are out of this world this year. Go good with pancakes.

Yup Tony Stewart is now owner/driver and is gonna be making the chase this year. GO TONY!!!!!!