Ok I know the blog posts have been a bit sparse but with good reason. Getting ready for the craft show can be a bit stressful when you are down to the last few days.....
Thought this was a cute holiday version of the typical...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, allergic to real
3. When do you put up the tree? day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yick, no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hard to say but probably something LEGO
7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband, brother, mom
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Believe it or not, yes I do
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember-must have blocked it out
11. Favorite Holiday Movie? That is super hard.....I can narrow it down: A Christmas Story, Scrooged, Elf, Muppets Christmas Carol and How the Grinch stole Christmas (the cartoon)
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'm sure I probably have
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge
15. Lights on the tree? Yes
16. Favorite Holiday song? Holy Night (I love the way it sounds)
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, I can list them for you will too!
19. Angel On the tree top or a star? We have to head of Mickey Mouse......sounds sadistic but it's styrofoam covered in Red glitter and John made it a few years ago for me and mom
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas morning. this year it will be Christmas afternoon since mom has to work
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude stupid people who are out holiday shopping and are no way in the holiday spirit
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Green
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, then you can have left over sandwiches
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? health and good fortune
As a rule, if you have read it, now it's your turn to do it!